Join us in helping make the City safe for every New Yorker
We work with law enforcement, city agencies, not-for-profits, foundations, and others to implement data-driven strategies that address current crime conditions, prevent offending, and build strong neighborhoods. Together, we are working to make New York City the safest city in the country.
What to know before you respond to a RFP
We know that the procurement process is complex. That’s why we’ve created a list of the questions we are most often asked.
How the procurement process works
- An agency need is identiﬁed
- A procurement plan is created and a competitive solicitation is released
- Proposals are submitted and evaluated for award
- An award is made and a vendor responsibility check is conducted
- A contract is negotiated and executed
- The approval of oversight agencies is obtained
- The contract is ﬁled for registration by the Ofﬁce of the Comptroller
Explore Current Solicitations
Request for Proposal – Indigent Defense Article 10 Parent Representation