Crisis Management System Request for Proposals (RFP)
The Office of Neighborhood Safety is issuing this Request for Proposals (RFP) to select organizations to serve as providers for the following program components within the NYC Crisis Management system:
- Part 1: Community-led Approaches to Public Safety
- Part 2: Youth Enrichment Services (School Conflict Mediation)
- Part 3: Community Healing and Wellness (Therapeutic Services)
The goals and objectives for programs selected through this RFP are:
- To use innovative and evidence-based strategies to reduce violent crime, such as homicides and shooting incidents.
- To increase connection of youth and families to supportive community networks.
- To coordinate city agencies to amplify youth access to social and emotional mental health support, vocational/educational opportunities, employment, and legal services.
- To promote positive cultural norms around behavioral change to maintain community-led public safety.
- To use data to inform daily efforts and make necessary changes to interruption strategies.
The present RFP is specifically seeking organizations to apply for the program components listed above. Within the application portal, proposers will have the opportunity to apply to each program component available within the selected Competition Pool(s).
A separate and complete proposal is required for each proposed Competition Pool. There is no limit on the number of Competition Pools for which a proposer may apply but a separate proposal is required for each.
Note: A Competition Pool Listing is the identified precinct in which the specified service will be implemented. Selections can be delineated by a site, neighborhood, or school facility.
The anticipated contract term is July 1st, 2022-June 30th, 2025. This contract term will include two (2) additional three (3) year renewal options. The contract award and length of contract are subject to change based on availability of funds.
Complete submissions must demonstrate how the proposer meets and/or will approach all Program Expectations, including responses to all questions and all required documents as outlined.
The Proposal Instructions detail the location for all required information in each of the following sections:
|Section||Community Approaches to Public Safety||Youth Enrichment Services||Community Wellness and Healing|
|Points Allotted per Section|
|A. Organizational Background||25||25||25|
|B. Program Component||20||30||30|
|C. Program Implementation||30||20||20|
|D. Data Reporting||10||10||10|
|E. Fiscal Management||15||15||15|
If multiple organizations will be submitting one joint proposal and/or a prime intends to subcontract with another organization for program implementation services, please ensure the following is included in the proposal:
- The prime organization must be clearly identified;
- Roles and responsibilities of all organizations /subcontractors are clearly delineated;
- Subcontracting organizations must be named, where possible. In the absence of a named subcontractor, a thorough plan must be provided detailing how the sub will be identified;
- All vendors/subcontractors must be reflected in the itemized budget.
To access the RFP, please visit https://www.tfaforms.com/4931533
Please review the Competition Pool Listing before applying.
The deadline to respond is Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 @ 7PM EST.
An information session will be held on Thursday, November 4th, 2021, from 1PM-2PM to share details on how to apply and answer any questions about the application process.
Please register for the information session at https://bit.ly/3n7gqqN.
To access the RFP, please visit https://www.tfaforms.com/4931533.
Please review the Competition Pool Listing before applying. The deadline to respond is Wednesday, December 15th, 2021 7pm EST.
An information session was held on Thursday, November 4, 2021. You can review the session presentation here: https://bit.ly/3HdS9bV